SchoolCue - Marketing - Sales Internship
Date posted: March 23, 2012
To Apply- send your resume to email@example.com
A fast growing mobile education software company with offices in Silicon Valley, Southern California and Phoenix, is seeking to fill a part time marketing and sales internship position with flexible hours. This position requires a bright, self starting rock star with an outgoing personality and great marketing, networking and communications skills to develop, build and convey our strong value proposition in the market. Familiarity with K-12 schools and leveraging current social media and digital marketing tools is highly preferred.
Marketing/Sales Intern Job Description
A degree in any one or more of the following disciplines - Marketing, Business administration, Journalism and Management Information systems
Tasks would include
- Positioning, messaging and marketing the brand with our strategic value proposition
- Organizing content for viral marketing program
- Creating and coordinating viral marketing blasts
- Combining internet for free listings; potential links, blogs
- Writing press releases and newsletters
- Reaching out to newspapers, magazines and blog writes to get articles published
- Developing sales and marketing scripts for calling prospects
- Well organized
- Can-do attitude
- Self starter; little supervision needed
- Experience with digital marketing techniques in the following areas
- Press releases
- Search engines
- Great communication and articulation skills;
- Strong written skills
Available to start immediately; flexible hours; April through August.
Have a opportunity that you would like us to post? Looking to fulfill a position? Contact Allison Bacalia (MIS Career Coordinator) for details.